Paradigm Persona B Bookshelf Speakers - Pair
The Canadian made Paradigm Persona B Bookshelf speakers not only perform exceptionally they can be made to just the way you like with a selection of stunning finish options.
One of the keys to Persona’s luxury and value is Paradigm's use of Beryllium. Beryllium is the absolute best diaphragm material, and Persona features Truextent® Pure Beryllium foil, specially formulated to be exponentially stiffer and significantly lighter than other premium diaphragm materials. It delivers superior transient response, virtually transparent performance, and vanishingly low audible coloration. Also, it's a material usually found only in much more expensive speakers. Luxurious? Yes. But also a surprising performance value in Persona.
- DESIGN 2-driver, 2 way bookshelf bass reflex
- CROSSOVER 3rd order electro-acoustic at 2 kHz (tweeter/midbass)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE ON-AXIS +/- 2dB from 60Hz - 45kHz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER 1" (25mm) Truextent® Beryllium dome, ferro-fluid damped / cooled, Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens, Finite Element Analysis (FEA) optimized pole piece assembly
- MID/BASS FREQUENCY DRIVER 7" (178mm) Truextent® Beryllium driver, Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Lens, overmolded Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surrounds, SHOCK-MOUNT™ Isolation Mounting System, 1.5" high-temp tandem voice coil
- LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION 36Hz
- SENSITIVITY ROOM / ANECHOIC 92 dB / 89 dB
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 30° OFF-AXIS+/- 2dB from 60Hz - 20kHz
- SUITABLE AMPLIFIER POWER RANGE15 - 250 watts
- MAXIMUM INPUT POWER 150 Watts
- IMPEDANCE Compatible with 8 ohms
- 17.125" H × 8.875" W × 13" D (43.5cm × 22.5cm × 33cm)
- 31 lbs. (14 kg) Ea.
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour
Many custom colour options available click here to design your own
This item is available for in-store purchase only.
This item is not stocked and special order only contact us for availability.