MartinLogan Impression ESL 11A Tower Speakers - Pair - Floor models
These speakers are floor models - Excellent condition
Impression ESL 11A reveal the pure emotional impact of the performance, with nothing between your audio and your ears. Featuring a 11-inch (CLS™) XStat™ electrostatic transducer, dual 8-inch PoweredForce Forward™ woofers powered by dual 275-watt Class-D amplifiers, and controlled by a 24-Bit Vojtko™ DSP Engine and ARC™ (Anthem Room Correction).
Price is for 2 speakers (1 pair).
Features & Specifications:
- High Frequency XStat™ CLS™ electrostatic transducer
- Low Frequency Two 8” (20.3 cm) cast basket, high excursion, rigid aluminium cone and extended throw drive assembly, non-resonance asymmetrical chamber format.
- Horizontal Dispersion 30°
- Frequency response 29–23,000 Hz ±3dB
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 91dB
- Recommended power 20 - 550 watts
- Nominal impedance 4 Ohms Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Anthem Room Correction (ARC™) ready (Sold Separately)
- Amplifier: 2 x 275 watts/channel (4 ohms), 2 x 550 watts peak
- Panel: 44" H x 11" W
- Overall: 60.75" H x 11.9" W x 27.4" D
Weight: 90 lbs ea
Finishes: High Gloss Black
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour
MartinLogan Impression ESL 11A Electrostatic Speakers Review
"The MartinLogan ESL 11A is a world-class speaker. It is revealing, accurate and has the huge soundstage one expects of a dipole radiator. The speaker can sound good with modest source components, but to hear it at its best, use the highest-quality sources and amplifiers that you can provide."