MartinLogan LX16 Bookshelf Speakers - Single
Price is for 1 speaker
Back By popular demand the famous MartinLogan LX16 bookshelf speakers are here again for a limited time.
The High-Performance Motion LX16 bookshelf features an advanced resolution Folded Motion tweeter, a low-distortion 5.25-inch high-excursion black-aluminum woofer, and low-turbulence rear-firing bass port for extended bass performance, all in a traditional bookshelf package.
- Frequency Response 60–25,000 Hz ± 3 dB
- Dispersion 80° x 80°
- High Frequency Driver 1” x 1.4” (2.6cm x 3.6cm) Folded Motion Transducer with 5.25” x 1.75” (13.3cm x 4.4cm) diaphragm.
- Low Frequency Transducer 5.25” (13.3cm) aluminum cone with cast basket.
- Non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format.
- Rigid structured dust cap to reduce cone break-up modes.
- Sensitivity 92 dB @ 2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance 5 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6 or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Recommended Amplifier Power 20–200 watts
- Crossover Frequency 2,700 Hz
Dimensions: 11” H x 6.5” W x 9.5” D
Finish: Black Cherrywood Gloss
Weight: 12 lbs ea
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour