REL HT/1508 Predator Subwoofer
The Serie HT/1508 Predator is a serious addition to the HT line up for REL Acoustics.
Featuring a CarbonGlas™ 15” (380 mm) driver with fully 3” (150 mm) of fore-and-aft stroke, driven by a powerful 800w amplifier. Powerful, whilst remaining relatively compact, Predator is a game changer in the realm of large-scale theatre.
Features and Specifications:
- 15" carbon fiber reinforced cone with inverted carbon fiber centre cap
- LOW FREQUENCY EXTENTION -6dB at 21 Hz
- Dual purpose Low Level stereo RCA or LFE RCA
- Daisy Chain Low Level stereo RCA or LFE RCA
- POWER OUTPUT 800 watts (RMS)
- AMPLIFIER TYPE NextGen5 Class D
- WIRELESS CAPABILITY HT Air Wireless (Optional), Zero Compression Single Large Scale Integrated Chip
Dimensions: 19.7" W x 18" H x 19.4" D
Weight: 79 lbs
"PREDATOR? EVEN IF the word is a noun, naming a subwoofer after one of the most iconic action thrillers of all time is brave. Yet REL’s new HT/1508 Predator might just have all the right ingredients to pull it off."
- Richard Stevenson, Home Cinema Choice -
Read full review HERE