Kanto YU4 & Pro-ject Vinyl HiFi System
This compact HiFi system is perfect for a condo or smaller living room. Enjoy a Bluetooth connection & your vinyl with this stylish system.
This system contains the following:
- 1 set of Kanto YU4 powered speakers with Bluetooth
- 1 Pro-ject T1 turntable with an Ortofon OM5e cartridge pre-mounted
More about this system:
Kanto YU4 Powered speakers
The Kanto YU4 are a set of powered bookshelf speakers with Bluetooth, Phono, digital and analogue inputs making this a compact all in one stereo system. Available in a variety of colours this will fit in with any decor.
Features & specifications:
- Tweeters: 1 inch Silk Dome
- Woofers: 4 inch Kevlar®
- Amplifier Type: Class D Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz – 15 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.25%
- Crossover System: 2-way
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0 kHz
- Inputs: 1 x 3.5mm mini-jack AUX | 1 x RCA L/R with Phono Switch Inputs | 2 x Optical (TOSLINK) | 1 x Bluetooth™ with Qualcomm® aptX™
- Outputs: 1 x Subwoofer | 1 x USB Charge 5V 1A
- Speaker Terminals: Left and Right Binding Posts
- External Dimensions: 5.5” W x 7.5” D x 8.7” H (each speaker)
The Pro-ject T1 is an extremely well built turntable that hits way above its price tag.
The stylish CNC-machined wooden plinth features no plastic parts and is carefully manufactured to ensure there are no hollow spaces inside, therefore avoiding unwanted vibrations within the chassis. Carrying this philosophy through the design, the glass platter is also a heavy, zero-resonance design – again avoiding the flaws of plastic or lightweight steel alternatives.
Features and specifications:
- 8.6” aluminum tonearm
- 33, 45 (manual speed change)
- belt drive
- 8mm glass platter with felt mat
- Complete with Ortofon OM 5e cartridge
- Dust cover