Q Acoustics 3010i BookShelf Speakers - Pair
These compact bookshelf speakers are perfect for small living spaces or suitable to build a desktop audio system paired with a compact integrated amplifier.
The focus of any great loudspeaker is to produce an open, ‘being there’ sound and the Q 3010i do just that despite their compact size. Boasting room-filling sound with its 100mm (4 in) and 22mm (0.9 in) precision drivers, focussing on power-to-size ratio, the crossover has been revised to take advantage of a larger cabinet volume to enhance sensitivity and bass extension. The Q 3010i speakers can be shelf-mounted on compliant, pre-fitted rubber feet, stand-mounted or wall-mounted on optional, dedicated stands and brackets.
- Enclosure Type: 2-Way Reflex
- Bass Unit: 100 mm / 4″
- Treble Unit: 22 mm / 0.9″
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 65 Hz – 30 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83 Vrms@1 m): 86 dB
- Stereo Amplifier Power: 15 – 75W
- AV Receiver 2 Channel Driven: 50 – 125W
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6kHz
- Effective Volume: 4.0 L /244 Cubic Inches
Dimensions 10.0″ H x 5.9″ W x 10″ D
Weight Per Speaker: 4.1 kg / 9.0 lb
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour
"Exemplary budget bookshelf speakers for smaller living spaces"
What Hi-Fi?, 5 Stars