Q Acoustics 3050i Tower Speakers - Pair
These tower speakers are great in a stand alone hifi system and take many principles from the concept 500 series to produce a great performing tower speaker that hits way above its price tag.
The Q 3050i cabinet uses Point-to-Point (P2PTM) bracing techniques to reduce intrusive cabinet vibrations for a purer sound. HPE™ technology eliminates sympathetic resonance within the enclosures by equalizing air pressure within the 3050i cabinet.
- Enclosure Type: 2-Way Reflex
- Bass Unit: 2 x 165 mm / 6.5″
- Treble Unit: 22 mm / 0.9″
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 44 Hz – 30 kHz
- Average Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity (2.83 V@1 m): 91 dB
- Stereo Amplifier: 25 – 100 W
- AV Receiver 2 Channel Driven: 50 – 165 W
- Internal Amplifier Power: –
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 Hz
Dimensions 40.1″ H x 12.2″ W x 12.2″ D
Weight Per Speaker: 17.8 kg / 39.2 lb
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour
"The 3050is are full of energy and even better than their predecessors – Q Acoustics has come up with the goods once more and reaffirms its position of pre-eminence in the midrange floorstander market."
What Hi-Fi?, 5 Stars