Rotel A10 MKII Integrated Amplifier
The Rotel A10 MKII integrated amplifier is a great great way to start building a HiFi system that doesn't break the bank.
The A10 MKII, making its first appearance on North American soil, features a Class AB amplifier with 50 W x 2 channels @ 8 ohms and is powered by an in-house manufactured toroidal transformer with robust filtering storage capacitors.
The A10MKII features over 67 component upgrades included in the power and amplifier gain stage, bringing improved resolution, detail and bass extension / control. The included IR remote control allows precise adjustment of the volume in the analog domain plus selection of the input source. The front panel also includes bass, treble and balance controls plus a 3.5mm headphone output connector.
- Class AB amplifier - 50 W per channel @ 8 ohms.
- Custom engineered high efficiency, low noise toroidal transformer.
- Intuitive front panel controls and the included IR remote ensure seamless setup and operation.
- 3 x RCA analog inputs, 1 x MM Phono input and 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The rear panel includes dual 12V trigger outputs and an auto-power off selector switch to automatically power off when the unit is not use.
- 5-way speaker binding posts.
- Remote control included.
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour
Dimensions: 17" W x 2.88 H x 13.63" D