MartinLogan Motion foundation B2 Bookshelf Speakers - Pair
The versatility and relatively compact size of bookshelf speakers have long made them a popular choice. Those looking for a fuller sound stand or shelf mounted solution would be hard pressed to find a better value than the Foundation B2. Its 6.5” aluminum midbass driver offers impressive bass while the Gen2 Obsidian Folded Motion Tweeter S works within the Folded Motion Waveguide to blanket your listening area with beautiful sound. Foundation B2 is also fully compatible with STAND25 to create a solid stand mount solution.
- Frequency Response 42 Hz - 23 kHz ± 3 dB
- Tweeter Dispersion (horizontal x vertical) 90° x 90°
- Recommended Amplifier Power 15 - 100 watts
- Sensitivity 90 dB
- Impedance 5 ohms
- High Frequency Driver 0.94” x 1” (2.4 x 2.5cm) Gen2 Folded Motion® Tweeter S with 3.5 in2 (22.6 cm2) diaphragm.
- Crossover Frequency 3,800 Hz (2-way)
- Mid-Frequency Drivers 6.5” (16.5cm) aluminum cone with cast aluminum basket. Non-resonant sealed chamber format. Unibody cone construction.
- Cabinet Rear Ported
- Binding Post Inputs 5-way Binding Posts (Non Bi-Wire)
Dimensions: 15" H x 7.75" W x 11.5" D
Weight: 15 lbs ea
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour