MartinLogan Motion foundation C1 Center Speaker
For those building out a surround sound system, the center channel is one of the most important pieces. The majority of dialogue in a movie comes from this speaker, so it is critically important that dialogue be clear. As with all Motion Foundation models the Gen2 Obsidian Folded Motion Tweeter S and Folded Motion Waveguide are used to great effect here to blanket your listening area in crystal clear dialogue. Foundation C1’s aluminum midbass drivers are also further enhanced by MartinLogan’s signature 2.5 way “Anti-Lobing” center channel design to provide the performance of larger 3 way designs in a much more furniture friendly package.
- Frequency Response 53 Hz - 23 kHz ± 3 dB
- Tweeter Dispersion (horizontal x vertical) 90° x 90°
- Recommended Amplifier Power 15 - 100 watts
- Sensitivity 91 dB
- Impedance 4 ohms
- High Frequency Driver 0.94” x 1” (2.4 x 2.5cm) Gen2 Folded Motion® Tweeter S with 3.5 in2 (22.6 cm2) diaphragm.
- Crossover Frequency 2,900 Hz, 3,200 Hz (2.5-way)
- Mid-Frequency Drivers 2x 5.5” (14cm) aluminum cone with cast aluminum basket. Non-resonant sealed chamber format. Unibody cone construction.
- Cabinet Rear Ported
- Binding Post Inputs 5-way Binding Posts (Non Bi-Wire)
Dimensions: 7.63" H x 20" W x 10" D
Weight: 18 lbs
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour