Anthem 1 Channel Power Amplifier M1
Hear the highest sound quality at all volume levels, expect flat frequency response into any load and stability with the most difficult loads. The statement M1 is a state-of-the-art monaural amplifier delivering 1,000 watts into 8 ohms and 2,000 watts into 4 ohms or less with THD remaining under 0.1% from 20 Hz to 20 kHz. Designed and engineered in Anthem's advanced research centre in Ottawa, Canada, the M1 is manufactured in our Toronto facility.
Features and specifications:
- 1000 W at 8 Ohm
- 2000 W at 4 Ohm
- 2400 W at 3 Ohm
- Full resolution of all of the sonic subtleties and complexities in the input signal.
- Accurate reproduction of the full dynamic range of the signal.
- Output stage is never allowed to clip.
- No compression as output increases.
- Flat frequency response into any load, without having to resort to digital conversion or equalization to compensate.
- Stable into all loads including open circuit and short circuit.
- Crafted In Canada
Dimensions: 19.25” W x 2.25” H x 18.75” D
Warranty: 3 years parts and labour