Anthem STR Integrated Amplifier
The revolutionary STR Integrated Amplifier is based on an entirely new technological platform, for true benchmark performance in stereo amplification. More power, more control, more connection options, and the most advanced technology available in a single, easy-to-use component.
Features and Specifications:
- High-resolution preamplifier section
- High current, high output amplifier section
- Amplifier uses 8 bipolar output devices per channel, a toroidal transformer power supply, and Advanced Load Monitoring for 200W at 8 ohms, 400W at 4 ohms, 550W at 2 ohms, all continuous
- Anthem Room Correction (ARC™) optimizes in-room response for perfect sound
- Bass management for two subwoofers, in mono or stereo
- Up-sampling of lower-resolution sources to 24-bit/192kHz
- S/PDIF coaxial and optical, and balanced AES/EBU inputs
- Asynchronous USB Audio Input supports 32-bit/384kHz PCM, and DSD 2.8 / 5.6 MHz sources
- MM and MC phono, balanced XLR, and single-ended analog inputs
- Analog Direct mode
- Graphic Front Panel Display for easy setup and navigation
- Controllable via Ethernet, RS-232, or supplied IR remote
- Made in Canada
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.