AudioQuest Forest Ethernet cable
RJ/E Forest prepared Cat 7 Ethernet cables use use solid 0.5% Silver conductors, which completely eliminate strand interaction, one of the biggest sources of distortion in cables, for clearer, more dynamic and involving sound. Superior conductor metals minimize distortion by having fewer grain boundaries and less impurities (such as oxides) at those boundaries. Solid High-Density Polyethylene (PE) insulation helps maintain critical signal-pair geometry. Of course all AudioQuest Ethernet cables honor the directionality inherent in all analog and digital audio cables; arrows on the jackets indicate the direction (from source to destination) for the best audio performance.
- GEOMETRY STABILIZING SOLID HIGH-DENSITY POLYETHYLENE INSULATION
- GOLD-PLATED NICKEL CONNECTORS WITH 100% SHIELD COVERAGE
- SOLID 0.5% SILVER CONDUCTORS
- Solid conductors minimize the harmful effects of both electrical and magnetic strand-to-strand interaction. For digital cables, whose signals are of such high frequency that they travel almost exclusively on the surface of the conductor, increasingly thick layers of silver plating are applied to AudioQuest’s Long-Grain Copper (LGC) conductors to further improve Noise-Dissipation. Placing the superior metal on the outside of the conductor produces the greatest benefit on overall performance—a superbly cost-effective way to maximize a digital cable.
- CMG (CL3 & FT4) RATED PVC JACKET
- HIGH-SPEED DATA CAPACITY
- The Cat 7 cable standard has been created to allow 10-Gigabit Ethernet over 100 m of copper cabling.
- ALL CONDUCTORS CONTROLLED FOR RF NOISE DIRECTIONALITY