AudioQuest Niagara 5000 Noise Dissipation System
Supply your audio gear with what they want, clean power.
NIAGARA 5000 COMMON-MODE NOISE DISSIPATION
Common-Mode Noise Dissipation: In excess of 30dB from 20kHz to 100MHz, linearized for dynamic (rising) line impedance with frequency (source) and 10 to 50 ohm load, system current dependent.
NIAGARA 5000 SURGE SUPPRESSION
Surge Suppression: Non-sacrificial (nothing to damage with repeated 6000V/3000A input surge tests, which is the maximum that can survive through a building’s AC electrical panel).
NIAGARA 5000 EXTREME VOLTAGE SHUTDOWN
Extreme Voltage Shutdown Voltage: 140VAC (will activate the main high-current relay to open within less than 0.25 second; automatically resets once the incoming power is within a safe range).
Features and specifications:
- Transient Power Correction: 90 amps peak. Provides a current reservoir for any power amplifier (up to 25mS)
- Level-X Ultra-Linear Noise-Dissipation Technology: More than 23 octaves differential-mode filtering (3kHz–1GHz in excess of 24dB reduction) and 16 octaves common-mode filtering (20kHz–100MHz in excess of 30dB reduction) with linear response, optimized for varying line and load impedance
- Patented Ground-Noise Dissipation. (All outlets): 6 banks of direction-controlled ground-noise dissipation
- Non-Sacrificial Surge Protection: Withstands multiple AC surges and spikes up to 6000V/3000A without sustaining damage—sonically non-invasive
- Maximum RMS Input Current: 20 Amps (RMS)
- Outlets: Source (8); High-Current (4)
- Weight: 44lbs. (US); 19.9kg.
Dimensions: 17.5” W x 5.875” H (5.24” H without feet) x 17.2” D (3-RU Rack Mount Kits Optional)
Weight: 44 lbs.