AudioQuest XLR Balanced Interconnects Mackenzie
The three conductors in “Triple-Balanced” Mackenzie cables ensure that whether prepared with RCA or XLR plugs, the positive and negative signals have equally low-distortion conducting paths. The 100% coverage shield is never used as an inferior conductor.
Price is for 2 cables (1 left 1 right)
Features & Specifications:
- Solid Perfect-Surface Copper+ (PSC+)
- Triple-Balanced (Separate Ground-Reference Conductor)
- Hard-Cell Foam dialectric
- Carbon-Based 3-Layer Noise-Dissipation System
- Black/Brown Braid or CL3/FT4 PVC
- Cold-Welded, Hanging-Silver directly over pure Purple Copper terminations
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.