AudioQuest XLR Balanced Interconnects Red River
The three conductors in “Triple-Balanced” cables ensure that whether prepared with RCA or XLR plugs, the positive and negative signals have equally low-distortion conducting paths. The 100% coverage shield is never used as an inferior conductor.
Price is for 2 cables (1 left 1 right)
Features & Specifications:
- Solid Perfect-Surface Copper+ (PSC+)
- Triple-Balanced (Separate Ground-Reference Conductor)
- Hard-Cell Foam dialectric
- Metal-Layer Noise-Dissipation System (NDS)
- Black/Red Braid or CL3/FT4 PVC
- Cold-Welded, Gold-Plated terminations
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.