AVPro Edge AC-EX70-UHD-BKT HDMI Extender
The AC-EX70-UHD-BKT is the basic 4K extender kit from AVPro Edge. You are able to pass 1080p HDMI signals 70 meters and 4K HDMI signal 40 meters all over readily available CAT-6a cable using HDBaseT technology. This product is the ideal solutions when you need a stable HDMI signal distributed over long distances. It solves problems for both commercial and residential markets for distributing high quality content from rack to display. This kit is very easy to use and install, and works best with SDR signals.
- HDMI 1.4
- 4K60 4:2:0 / 4K30 4:4:4 Support
- HDCP 2.2 & Earlier
- CEC Pass Through
- 70M (230ft) on 1080P (Cat6a)
- Up to 40m (131ft) on 4K (Cat6a)
- 12V PoH (Power Over HDBaseT, only one Power Supply Needed)
- 3-20V protection circuit built in for safe IR transport
- Bi Directional RS232 Transport
- LED Status, Link, Power indication lights
- Use single UTP/STP LAN cable (CAT-6A) with substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., LPCM 5.1 & 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos on HDMI
What's in the box?
- AC-EX70-UHD-BT (Transmitter)
- AC-EX70-UHD-BR (Receiver)
- 1 x 12V Power Supply (Bi-Directional PoH)
- 1 x IR Tx Unit
- 1 x IR Rx Unit
- 2 x 3 Pin Terminal blocks for RS232 Ports
- 4 x Mounting Brackets
- 8 x Screws for Mounting Brackets