Q Acoustics & Bluesound Streaming HiFi System
This HiFi system has so much to offer including music streaming and TV sound via an HDMI Arc connection. Not to mention compact and simple design.
Available online and to listen to in our showroom!
This system incudes the following:
- 1 x Bluesound Powernode streaming amplifier in your choice of black or white
- 1 x Pair of Q Acoustics 3020i bookshelf speakers in your choice of 4 finishes
- 1 x Pair of QED 2M XT25 speaker cables
More about this system:
- Easily drive your existing pair of premium speakers.
- 80 Watts per channel of HybridDigital™ amplification technology
- A state of the art Quad-Core 1.8ghz ARM® Cortex™ A53 processor and a 32-bit/384khz premium DAC design ensure flawless playback with precision and clarity.
- HDMI (ARC & eARC) connectivity.
- Featuring digital, optical and analog input options, wired and wireless headphone and subwoofer outputs.
- Wireless Dolby® surround sound.
- Dual band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and support for 2-way Bluetooth aptX HD Bluetooth ensures music playback without interruption.
- Hi-res audio streaming with access to Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library to multiple Bluesound Players.
- Create and control a seamless multi-room system with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
- Top panel touch controls with presets.
- IR input and remote learning capability – Control it with the optional Bluesound remote
- Connect with the BluVoice skill in the Alexa app and use Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts throughout your house — all in sync.
- Control4, RTI, Crestron, URC, push, iPort, ELAN, Lutron, roon. Compatible
The Q Acoustics 3020i are versatile easy to place bookshelf speakers suitable in a 2 ch hifi set-up or part of your home theatre system.
The 3020i builds on the success of its multi award winning predecessor. Boasting 125mm /5 inch and 22mm /0.9 inch precision drivers, the Q 3020i speakers deliver deep bass and fill your room with sound. Maintaining the same acoustically optimal front profile, but now created slightly taller and deeper, increasing the overall cabinet size by 25%. This increased internal volume has enabled the Q 3020i to gain an extended low frequency response from the ported design, more-than-ever the smaller enclosures belie their diminutive stature with seriously large-scale sound. The Q 3020i speakers can be shelf-mounted on compliant, pre-fitted rubber feet, stand-mounted or wall-mounted on optional, dedicated stands and brackets. Which ensures the Q 3020i will fit seamlessly into your life and fill your chosen listening room with bold, beautiful sound.
- Enclosure Type: 2-Way Reflex
- Bass Unit: 125 mm / 5″
- Treble Unit: 22 mm /0.9″
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 64 Hz – 30 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83 Vrms@1 m): 88 dB
- Stereo Amplifier Power: 25 – 75w
- AV Receiver 2 Channel Driven: 50 – 75w
- Crossover Frequency: 2.4kHz
- Amplifier: 8.7” W x 2.75” H x 7.5” D
- Speakers ea: 11″ H x 6.7″ W x 11.1″ D
- 1 year parts and labour for the Bluesound powernode
- 5 years parts and labour for the speakers