Bryston BR-20 Pre-amplifier
Accepting pre-orders now for spring 2021
Meet the BR-20 from our very good friends at Bryston. It's a DAC, Streamer and pre-amplifier in one! This is the product we have all been waiting for!
Each BR-20 measures at or below 0.0006% THD+N—an exceptionally low number giving your music incredible room to breathe! Bryston combined the excellent BDA-3 DAC with an updated BDP streaming platform into the system so you can get the best possible digital performance from our built in player, or the digital source of your choosing. They even updated the internal headphone amplifier to have more power and lower output impedance to effortlessly power even difficult loads. Finally, Bryston offer their best phono preamp and an all new HDMI card as options for even greater flexibility in your system. We can confidently say the new BR-20 is our best preamp ever!
- 2 ea. Balanced and Single Ended Inputs
- 2 ea. Balanced Outputs
- All New fully discrete Class A analog circuitry
- XLR pair configurable as variable or fixed output
- Independent power supply for analog and digital circuits.
- Relay switching on all inputs
- Programmable theater bypass feature
- Software control and balanced action volume control
- Included high-res DAC up to PCM 384 kHz / 32 bit and DSD x 4
- Digital Inputs include 2 ea. AES/EBU, TOSLINK, S/PDIF (RCA) and 1 ea. USB
- Included high resolution streamer plays back virtually any file format at native resolution.
- Control entire system using intuitive webUI on a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Low Z Headphone amplifier is a dedicated headphone circuit capable of powering even very difficult to drive headphones.
Add on Options
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable)
- Internal 4 input, 1 output HDMI card is 4K HDR compatible. Can also receive DSD over HDMI
- Internal MM Phono Stage (replaces 1 RCA analog input)
"Our most exquisite representation of musicality ever. The BR-20 is a fitting tribute to our late dear friend and colleague Brian Russell"