Bryston Power Supply MPS-2
The Bryston MPS-2 Power Supply is designed to eliminate power-supply noise interference and can only be used in conjunction with specific Bryston devices.
Devices Supported: BP20, BP25, BP26, BP1.5 Phono Stage
Features and specifications:
- High current output power supply
- Powers up to four different Bryston components
- Ultra low noise power transformer
- Automatic overload protection on each output
- 68000 MFD of Capacitance
- Quick connect 12 volt trigger output
- Switchable ‘mute’ triggers on each of the 4 outputs
- Re-settable automatic overload protection on each output
- Available with silver or black faceplate
- option 1: 17" W x 2.25" H x 11" D
- option 2: 19" W x 2.25" H x 11" D
Warranty: 20 years parts and labour
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.