Bryston Tower Speakers Model T Passive
The Bryston Model T Passive Loudspeaker was built to be exceptionally high quality and affordable, while bringing superior design to the table. New driver designs, enclosure vibration analysis, crossover refinement, and anechoic chamber testing all went into creating an amazing product.
A “state of the art” audio system involves what some refer to as a “suspension of disbelief”. This means the playback system transcends the recorded medium and transports you to a live venue. You forget it’s a recording and believe you are there at the live performance. Bryston's goal with the Model T loudspeaker is to provide customers with a superior level of “disbelief”.
Features & specifications:
- Tweeter: 2 x 1"
- Midrange: 2 x 5.25"
- Woofer: 3 x 8"
- Frequency Response: 25Hz to 20Khz (+/- 3dB)
- Impedance: 4 Ohms (nominal)
- Sensitivity: 89 dB SPL @ 1 meter with 1 watt (anechoic)
- Maximum SPL: 118 dB SPL @ 1 meter
- Recommended Power: 10 watts to 500 watts RMS
- Bryston internal crossovers, designed to integrate perfectly with Bryston Amplifiers
- Custom designed drivers with die-cast aluminium baskets, substantial magnet assemblies, and custom motor systems
- Black Ash
- Natural Cherry
- Boston Cherry
- Red Rosewood
- Custom Finishes Call For Pricing
Warranty: 20 years Parts and Labour