Cambridge Audio Azur 751R V1 AV Receiver - Open Box
This is an open box unit - Excellent working condition
Cambridge Audio Azur 751R Version 1 AV receiver
Features & Specifications:
- 200 watts rms per channel, 6 ohms (two channels driven)
- 170 watts rms per channel, 8 ohms (two channels driven)
- 120 watts rms per channel, 8 ohms (all 7 channels driven)
- 6 HDMI in, 2 out with support for 3D TV / Deep colour passthru/ Audio Return Channel reception.
- HDMI 1.4a, EIA/CEA - 861D, HDCP 1.1, ARC and 3D-TV/deep colour pass through supported
- Anchor Bay ABT2010 scaler video scaler for upscaling and analogue to digital video transcoding/scaling (composite, S-video and component video to HDMI)
- Scaler bypass mode – allows user to engage/disengage video scaler for each input as appropriate
- Oversize low flux toroidal transformer and discrete amplifiers delivering ultra-low noise and distortion
- Cirrus Logic CS43122 24-bit 192kHz capable DAC for Front Left & Right
- Cirrus Logic CS52526 24-bit 192kHz capable CODEC for surround channels + 24-bit 2 channel A/D Conversion
- Two TI Aureus DA788 32-bit DSPs
- Additional AD SP-21261 40-bit DSP performing 24bit/192kHz ATF Upsampling
- Anchor Bay ABT2010 scaler
- USB 1.0: 16-24-bit, 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- USB 2.0: 16/24-bit 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz
- Dual Texas Instruments 32-bit DSPs for compatibility with the latest CODECs including Dolby Digital Plus, DTS- HD
- High Resolution and the Lossless Dolby True HD and DTSHD Master Audio formats.
- Additional DSP performing 24-bit/192kHz ATF audio upsampling on all channels
- Pure Analogue Stereo Direct mode for audiophile playback of analogue stereo sources.
- Audyssey 2EQ Room EQ, Dynamic Volume, DynamicLoudness and Auto setup for the best performance in almost any environment
- Full 5.1/7.1 multi-channel analogue inputs and preamp outputs
- DTS Speaker re-mapping or Prologic IIz post processing for 5.1 + Height configurations.
- Individual Crossovers and Advanced Bass Management
- Independent Zone 2 audio and video output
- Neo:6 or Prologic II or IIz post-processing.
- Supplied with separate zone 2 remote control
- Twin subwoofer outputs
- Asynchronous USB audio input allowing high resolution
- audio streaming from computer
- Bi-amp mode for front left/right with surround back left/right in 5.1 set-up
- X-Tract™ Forced/Convection Heat Tunnel for virtually silent performance
- FM/AM tuner with RDS
- RS232 control, IR Inputs and Outputs, Trigger outputs
- Low resonance, acoustically damped full metal chassis
- Also controllable from 651BD/751BD remote.
Dimensions: 5.9" H x 16.9" W x 16.5’’ D
Weight: 38.3 lbs
We Also Recommend
Yamaha A/V Receiver RX-V383 - Open Box
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.