Cambridge Audio Azur 751R V2 AV Receiver - Refurbished
This Unit is refurbished - Excellent working condition
The Azur 751R V2 features HDMI 1.4, which allows 4K pass-through for even crisper visuals. The six HDMI inputs and two HDMI outputs are all 4K and 3D compatible. Other features include 200 watts RMS per channel in 6 Ohms (two channels driven), and ATF2 audio upsampling technology, which upsamples all incoming audio to 24-bit/192 kHz. All of this helps to deliver a powerful and immersive home theater or multi-channel music experience. It's perfect for pumping out audiophile stereo, too. And it'll squeeze the maximum detail from any audio and video source.
Features & Specifications:
- 200 watts rms per channel, 6 ohms (two channels driven)
- 170 watts rms per channel, 8 ohms (two channels driven)
- 120 watts rms per channel, 8 ohms (all 7 channels driven)
- HDMI 1.4a, EIA/CEA - 861D, HDCP 1.1, ARC and 4K/3D-TV/deep colour pass through supported.
- Cirrus Logic CS42528 24-bit 192kHz capable CODEC for surround channels + 24-bit 2 channel A/D Conversion - Two TI Aureus DA788 32-bit DSPs
- Additional ADSP-21261 40-bit DSP performing 24bit/192kHz ATF Upsampling
- Anchor Bay ABT2010 scaler (for analogue video inputs only)
- USB 1.0: 16-24-bit, 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- USB 2.0: 16/24-bit 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz
- 8 x Line Level Analogue
- Tuner (FM/AM)
- 7.1 multi-channel analogue Input
- 1 x asynchronous USB audio input
- 5 x digital co-axial inputs
- 5 x digital optical inputs
- 6 HDMI 1.4a (5 x rear, 1 x front panel) inputs
- Independent Zone 2 audio and video output
- Neo:6 or Prologic II or IIz post-processing.
- Supplied with separate zone 2 remote control
- Twin subwoofer outputs
Dimensions: 5.9" H x 16.9" W x 16.5’’ D
We Also Recommend
Cambridge Audio Network Music Player CXN -Silver
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.