Cambridge Audio CXA61 Integrated Amplifier
The CXA61 is the successor to the already excellent CXA60 integrated amplifier.
How did Cambridge Audio improve on a great amplifier?
First they added a USB digital input.
Second, they changed the DAC to an ESS Sabre SE9010K2M DAC rather than the Wolfson 8740 of the previous model this allows compatibility with 32-bit/384kHz PCM files and up to DSD 256 data streams.
Third, they added a built in Bluetooth connection.
Fourth, Cambridge Audio's engineers upgraded the internal components including the capacitors to increase overall sound quality.
- 60 Watts per channel with Class AB amplification for detailed and powerful audio performance
- High Quality DAC - Connect digital sources directly via TOSLINK and Coaxial
- Bluetooth aptX HD built in for a high quality wireless connection
- 4 x RCA Analogue connections for all your sources.
- USB Audio Input accepting up to 32bit/384kHz & DSD 256 digital files from Mac or PC
Dimensions: 4.5" H x 16.9" W x 13.4” D
Weight: 18.3 lbs
Warranty: 3 years parts and labour
‘A solid and classy piece of kit. Stereo imaging is impressive… the CXA61 is an real winner’