Cambridge Audio CXA81 Integrated Amplifier
The CXA81 is the new an improved version of the already excellent CXA80.
What more could Cambridge Audio do to an already proven masterpiece ?
First, they changed the DAC to an ES9016K2M and improved USB input that supports audio of up to 32-bit/384kHz and DSD256 quality
Second, they added a built in Bluetooth connection, no more need to add a Bluetooth adaptor.
Third, Cambridge Audio's engineers upgraded the internal components including the capacitors to increase overall sound quality.
- 80-watts per channel with Class AB amplification for detailed and powerful audio performance
- Separate, symmetrical left and right channels are carefully engineered to deliver incredible sound-staging
- Balanced XLR inputs for low noise interference
- High Quality DAC - Connect digital sources directly via TOSLINK and Coaxial
- USB Audio Input accepting up to 32bit/384kHz & DSD 256 digital files from Mac or PC
- Bluetooth aptX HD built in
Dimensions: 4.5" H x 16.9" W x 13.4” D
Weight: 19.1 lbs
Warranty: 3 years parts and labour
‘Thoroughly enjoyable and convincing sound... currently the best integrated amplifier you can buy for around £1000.’