Cambridge Audio & MartinLogan HiFi System
Check out the excellent system we put together, the CXA81 integrated amplifier & a pair of MartinLogan Motion 40i tower speakers.
This system contains the following:
- 1 Cambridge Audio CXA 81 integrated amplifier - Available separately for $1,849.99
- 1 pair of MartinLogan Motion 40i Tower speakers - Available separately for $2,699.99
More about this system:
The CXA81 is the new an improved version of the already excellent CXA80.
What more could Cambridge Audio do to an already proven masterpiece ?
First, they changed the DAC to an ES9016K2M and improved USB input that supports audio of up to 32-bit/384kHz and DSD256 quality
Second, they added a built in Bluetooth connection, no more need to add a Bluetooth adaptor.
Third, Cambridge Audio's engineers upgraded the internal components including the capacitors to increase overall sound quality.
- 80-watts per channel with Class AB amplification for detailed and powerful audio performance
- Separate, symmetrical left and right channels are carefully engineered to deliver incredible sound-staging
- Balanced XLR inputs for low noise interference
- High Quality DAC - Connect digital sources directly via TOSLINK and Coaxial
- USB Audio Input accepting up to 32bit/384kHz & DSD 256 digital files from Mac or PC
- Bluetooth aptX HD built in
Dimensions: 4.5" H x 16.9" W x 13.4” D
The MartinLogan Motion 40i Tower Speakers - Pair
The elegant Motion 40i features an advanced resolution Folded Motion tweeter, a 5-1/2" aluminum cone midrange driver and dual 6-1/2" aluminum cone woofers.
Part of the secret to the Motion 40i's outstanding performance lies in the dual oversized black-aluminum cone woofers paired with a rear-firing bass port. The oversized woofer design creates increased cone area delivering higher output and audibly richer, deeper bass performance than it's slightly smaller sibling, the Motion 20. The addition of a dedicated mid-woofer also promotes an even more open, revealing and authentic sound in the critical midrange.
Features & Specifications:
- 1.25" x 2.4" Folded Motion™ tweeter
- 5.5" aluminum cone midrange with cast polymer basket
- 2 x 6.5" aluminum cone woofers with cast aluminum baskets
- bass-reflex (ported) enclosure
- high-precision audiophile-grade crossover network
- frequency response: 40-25,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- recommended amplifier power: 20-300 watts
- perforated magnetic grille
- includes removable floor spikes
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals (bi-amp/bi-wire capable)
Dimensions: 42.5” H x 7.6” W x 12.8” D