Cambridge Audio & Monitor Audio Streaming HiFi System
Here is everything you need for a high end streaming audio system with inputs for TV, turntable and more.
This system contains the following:
- 1 x Cambridge Audio EVO 150 Amplifier streamer
- 1 x Pair of Monitor Audio Silver 300 Gen 7 Tower speakers in your choice of finish
- 1 x 8ft pair of Kimber Kable 8VS speaker cables
Thanks to its suite of digital and analogue inputs, as well as its high-quality digital-to-analogue convertor, Evo can be the heart of your hi-fi system for years to come.
- Simplicity meets performance - your complete audio solution in a single box
- Stunning sound - the pure essence of over 50 years of hi-fi know-how
- Optimized to bring the most from your favorite streaming services
- Premium materials, timeless design - and customizable to suit your mood
- Easy to set up, easy to use - elegant control app and high-resolution display
- Perfected to work with the widest range of speakers
- Powerful enough to drive two sets of speakers with no problem
- POWER OUTPUT 150W into 8 Ohms
- AMPLIFICATION Class-D Hypex Ncore®
- DAC ESS Sabre ES9018K2M
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20Hz – 20kHz +0/-3dB
- ANALOGUE AUDIO INPUTS 1 x RCA, 1 x balanced XLR, 1 x Moving Magnet Phonostage
- DIGITAL AUDIO INPUTS 2 x TOSLINK optical, 1 x S/PDIF coaxial, 1 x TV ARC
- BLUETOOTH 4.2 A2DP/AVRCP supporting SBC, aptX and aptX HD codecs compatible with Bluetooth headphones.
- OUTPUTS Speakers A+B, 3.5mm headphone, Preamp Output, Subwoofer Output, Bluetooth: 4.2 A2DP/AVRCP supporting up to aptX HD
TOSLINK optical: 16/24bit 32-96kHz PCM only S/PDIF coaxial: 16/24bit 32-192kHz PCM only USB Audio Class 1: Up to 24-bit 96kHz (asynchronous) USB Audio Class 2: Up to 32-bit 384kHz (asynchronous) and up to DSD 256 Bluetooth: 4.2 A2DP/AVRCP supporting up to aptX HD (24bit 48kHz) UPnP, Local USB media, Airplay 2, Chromecast built-in, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, TIDAL, Qobuz, Roon Ready.
Dimensions: 12" W x 3.54" H x 12" D
Warranty: 3 years parts and labour
The 7th generation of the Monitor Audio Silver series does not disappoint. These new improved models boast a refined fit and finish as well as numerous acoustical improvements.
RST II (Rigid Surface Technology II) drivers are tougher and more rigid than other driver designs - they produce clearer audio and deeper bass
New Uniform Dispersion Waveguide II for the new C-CAM gold dome tweeter improves the uniformity of its dispersion.
Hexagonal pattern on drivers produce greater clarity
The Silver 300 7G features real-wood veneers for a natural look, along with a newly developed Rigid Surface Technology (RST) II driver design for the most natural possible sound. It’s designed to reduce distortion, so when your music’s loud, it remains very, very clear.
2 x 6" C-CAM RST II bass driver
1 x 3" C-CAM RST II mid-range driver
1 x 1" (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide II
System Format 3 - way
Frequency Response, In-room (-6dB) 31 Hz - 35 kHz
Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m) 87.5 dB
Nominal Impedance 8 Ohms
Minimum Impedance 4 Ohms @ 170 Hz
Maximum SPL (single, free-field) 110 dB
Power Handling (RMS) 200 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements 80 - 200 W
39.38" H x 7.3" W x 13" D
41.1" H x 10" W x 15.3" D spikes and outriggers installed
Weight: 42 lbs ea
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour