Cambridge Audio Stereo Receiver Topaz SR10
The SR10 has all the connectivity and features you could need. It boasts a built-in phono stage, a direct front panel input for iPod/ MP3 players, built-in FM/AM radio with RDS, and 4 analogue inputs for connecting all your sources. And it amplifies it all with a huge 85 watts of power per channel.
Features & Specifications:
- Power output 85W RMS into 8 Ohms
- Frequency response(-1dB) 5Hz - 50kHz
- THD (unweighted)
- S/N ratio (ref 1W)>82dB (unweighted)
- Input impedances47k Ohms
- Power amp damping factor>50
- Bass/Treble controls Shelving, ultimate boost/cut+/- 10dB @ 100Hz and 20kHz
- Subwoofer output
We Also Recommend
Cambridge Audio Network Music Player CXN -Silver
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.