Cambridge Network Music Player Azur 851N - Floor Model
This unit is a floor model - missing all packaging & accessories.
Available for in-store pickup only
The pinnacle of digital and streaming performance – the 851N is the ultimate network player. It’s features include; 24-bit/384kHz upsampling from all sources, native 24-bit/192kHz playback, USB, digital audio inputs and streaming over wi-fi including UPnP and NAS drives, Spotify Connect, Apple AirPlay, and DSD.
Features & specifications:
- Twin Analog Devices AD1955 24-bit DACs
- Digital filter: 2nd Generation ATF2 up-sampling to 24-bit/384kHz. Linear Phase, Minimum phase or Steep modes.
- Analogue filter: 2-pole differential Bessel with DC servo (for both XLR and RCA outputs)
- USB Audio Input: USB Type B conforms to USB Audio profile 1.0 or 2.0 (user selectable)
- Digital audio inputs: 1 x AES/EBU, 2 x S/PDIF coaxial and 2 x TOSLINK optical
- Analogue audio outputsBalanced XLR and unbalanced RCA analogue
- Digital audio outputs: S/PDIF Coaxial and TOSLINK Optical
- UPnP: Linear PCM 16-24 bit, 11.025-192kHz
- Local USB media: Linear PCM 16-24 bit, 11.025-192kHz
- USB Audio1.0: Linear PCM 16-24 bit, 44.1-96kHz
- USB Audio 2.0: Linear PCM 16-24 bit, 44.1-192kHz or DSD (x64)
- TOSLINK: 16-24 bit, 32-192kHz (using high quality TOSLINK optical cable)
- S/PDIF: Linear PCM 16-24 bit, 32-192kHz
- AES3/EBU: Linear PCM 16-24 bit, 32-192kHz
- BT100 Bluetooth receiver: A2DP plus aptX
- Internet radio: 16-24 bit, 11.025-192kHz
Dimensions: 4.5" H x 16.9" W x 14.7" D