Ayreborn Audio/Video Inc.
Cat6 Ethernet Patch Cable 10 pack
Cat.6 cables are designed to connect network adapters, hubs, patch panels, switches, routers, DSL/Cable modems and other 10/100/1000 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3) applications.
Price is for 10 pcs
Features and Specifications:
- Category 6 TIA/EIA- 568-B-2.1, draft 11
- Improved attenuation provides cleaner data and video transmissions
- Meets or exceeds all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards
- Tested for applications up to 550 Mhz
- Molded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief
- 4-pair (UTP) 24 AWG stranded copper
- 50 micron gold-plated RJ45 PVC Jacket
- TSB 568B TIA/EIA Certification
Finish: Light Grey