Bryston Power Supply PS-3
Minimize noise in your Bryston phono and line level preamplifiers with an external power supply. By separating power supply electronics from sensitive audio electronics, noise and distortion can be minimized. The PS-3 is basically a single-channel version of Bryston's MPS-2. If you have multiple Bryston products that require an outboard power supply, the MPS-2 is the right choice.
- BP-26 Preamplifier
- BP-2 MM Phono Preamplifier
- BP-2 MM/MC Phono Preamplifier
- BDP-π Digital Music Player (cannot be used in conjunction with bus powered external hard drives)
Features and specifications:
- AC input and DC output
- All steel chassis provides excellent shielding against environmental noise
- Fully analog power supply, toroidal transformer
- Highly effective filtration and regulation provides clean DC output.
- Available with silver or black faceplate
Dimensions: 5.7" W x 2.75" H x 8.25" D
Warranty: 20 years parts and labour