Kanto YU6 & Pro-Ject Vinyl HiFi System
Check out this great set up, we took a set of Kanto YU6 powered speakers and paired it with a Pro-ject Debut III turntable. This system has both a Bluetooth connection & vinyl playback.
1 set of Kanto YU6 powered speakers:
One of our favourite products, the Kanto YU6 powered bookshelf speakers feature a Bluetooth connection as well as digital, analogue and even a built-in phono preamp for the vinyl enthusiast. Available in a variety of stunning finishes this is a great all in one audio solution for music and TV.
- Tweeters: 1 inch Silk Dome
- Woofers: 4 inch Kevlar®
- Amplifier Type: Class DNominal Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz – 15 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.25%
- Crossover System: 2-way
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0 kHz
- Inputs: 1 x 3.5mm mini-jack AUX | 1 x RCA L/R with Phono Switch Inputs | 2 x Optical (TOSLINK) | 1 x Bluetooth™ with Qualcomm® aptX™
- Outputs: 1 x Subwoofer | 1 x USB Charge 5V 1A
- Speaker Terminals: Left and Right Binding Posts
1 Pro-ject Debut III Turntable
The Debut III turntable includes a Pro-Ject 8.6 tonearm and an Ortofon OM 5E moving-magnet cartridge. The cartridge comes already installed and aligned; all you need do is install the counterweight, set the tracking and antiskating forces and you're ready to go.
- A quiet running AC motor with a two-step pulley drives the hub and platter via a flat-ground belt.
- The medium density fibre plinth stands on four feet which act as shock absorbers.
- The motor is decoupled from the plinth to reduce vibration transmission.
- The platter is a sandwich construction utilizing the hub, a sheet-steel platter weighing 1.3kg and a felt mat.
- The platter's low-tolerance chrome-plated stainless steel axle runs on a polished ball bearing in a brass bearing housing.
- External power supply avoids potential electro-mechanical interference.