REL Acoustics 212/SX Subwoofer
212/SX builds on the strengths of the legendary 212/SE. Upgraded alloy drivers with carbon fiber blades are stronger, a new flat passive radiator extends even deeper and our PerfectFilter™ delivers crushing low bass with greater speed and air, taking 212/SX well beyond its illustrious predecessor.
Features and specifications:
- Type: Two Front-firing active woofers, Rear and down-firing passive radiator
- Active Drive Unit: 12 in., 300mm long-throw, Continuous CastAlloy™ cone structure, cast chassis
- Passive Radiators: 12in., 300mm, Carbon/Carbon flat cone structure, steel chassis
- Lower Frequency Response: 18Hz at -6 dB
- Input Connectors: High Level Neutrik Speakon, Low Level stereo RCA, LFE XLR and LFE RCA
- Gain Control Range: 80 dB
- Power Output: 1,000 Watts (RMS)
- Phase Switch: Yes, 0 or 180 degrees
- Amplifier Type: NextGen5 Class D
- REL Longbow Wireless capability: REL AirShip system [required]. Sold separately.
Finishes: Gloss Piano Black
- Dimensions: 33" H x 14.25" W x 20.25" D
- Weight: 128 lbs
Warranty: 3 years parts and labour against manufacturing defects in material or workmanship only.