Dali Callisto 2 C Powered Bookshelf Speakers
The Dali CALLISTO 2 c is a pair of powered bookshelf speakers made to work with Dali's exceptional wireless sound hubs, allowing you to place these speakers easily in any room.
These speakers also have have an RCA input for volume controlled line level input.
As part of Dali's wireless CALLISTO eco system, the stand mount CALLISTO 2 C represents the virtues of traditional Hi-Fi merged with the convenience of wireless audio. Designed to deliver on DALI’s promise of producing the most natural and faithful reproduction possible.
The CALLISTO 2 C is perfect for smaller spaces or rooms where the speakers need to remain discreet, but where power and presence are still paramount. The combination of a 6½-inch low-loss wood fibre woofer, a hybrid tweeter module and the perfectly balanced internal cabinet volume results in a supremely accurate and powerful audio experience.
The CALLISTO 2 C connects wirelessly to the DALI Sound Hub through an extremely stable digital connection. With latency below 25 ms, sync between video and audio from a movie or TV source is obtained well within conventionally acceptable limits.
Everything from the drivers to the amplifier is developed in-house, which is why we can optimise every single component to match each other perfectly. This enables us to design the woofers to be more linear than would be possible in a similar traditional passive speaker system.
The DALI CALLISTO speakers are MQA Certified. By adding the DALI BluOS NPM-1 module to your system, you can now take advantage of the ever-growing catalogue of studio master recordings that have been encoded into MQA and streamed on services like Tidal.
Compatible wireless sound hubs:.
- Dali Sound Hub - $999.00
- Dali Sound Hub Compact - $599.00
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz] 47 - 30,000
- Maximum SPL [dB] 108
- Crossover Frequency [Hz] 2,700
- Crossover Principle Hybrid Full Active 24 bit DSP and Passive All Analogue
- Hybrid tweeter module, Super high freq. driver, Quantity 1 x 17 x 45 mm
- Hybrid tweeter module, Super high freq. driver, Diaphragm type Ribbon
- Hybrid tweeter module, High frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 29 mm
- Hybrid tweeter module, High frequency driver Diaphragm type Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver, Quantity 1 X 6½"
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz] 46.0
- Max. Amplifier Power Output [RMS watt] 250
- Amplifier Type Discrete Class D (Closed Loop, Self Oscillating)
- Onboard DAC Burr Brown PCM1796 (Balanced output)
- Input Impedance [ohms] 5,000
Dimensions: 15.5" H x 7.87" W x 12.6" D