Dali Callisto 2 C Wireless Speaker System
This system features the Dali CALLISTO 2 C powered bookshelf speakers paired with the Dali sound hub. This is the perfect way to setup a pair of speakers in a living room when running speaker wires is not an option.
This model of sound hub offers future expansion options!
This system includes the following:
- 1 pair of Dali Callisto 2 C powered speakers in white or Black
- 1 Dali Sound Hub wireless sound hub
As part of Dali's wireless CALLISTO eco system, the stand mount CALLISTO 2 C represents the virtues of traditional Hi-Fi merged with the convenience of wireless audio. Designed to deliver on DALI’s promise of producing the most natural and faithful reproduction possible.
The CALLISTO 2 C is perfect for smaller spaces or rooms where the speakers need to remain discreet, but where power and presence are still paramount. The combination of a 6½-inch low-loss wood fibre woofer, a hybrid tweeter module and the perfectly balanced internal cabinet volume results in a supremely accurate and powerful audio experience.
The CALLISTO 2 C connects wirelessly to the DALI Sound Hub through an extremely stable digital connection. With latency below 25 ms, sync between video and audio from a movie or TV source is obtained well within conventionally acceptable limits.
Everything from the drivers to the amplifier is developed in-house, which is why we can optimise every single component to match each other perfectly. This enables us to design the woofers to be more linear than would be possible in a similar traditional passive speaker system.
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz] 47 - 30,000
- Maximum SPL [dB] 108
- Crossover Frequency [Hz] 2,700
- Crossover Principle Hybrid Full Active 24 bit DSP and Passive All Analogue
- Hybrid tweeter module, Super high freq. driver, Quantity 1 x 17 x 45 mm
- Hybrid tweeter module, Super high freq. driver, Diaphragm type Ribbon
- Hybrid tweeter module, High frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 29 mm
- Hybrid tweeter module, High frequency driver Diaphragm type Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver, Quantity 1 X 6½"
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz] 46.0
- Max. Amplifier Power Output [RMS watt] 250
- Amplifier Type Discrete Class D (Closed Loop, Self Oscillating)
- Onboard DAC Burr Brown PCM1796 (Balanced output)
- Input Impedance [ohms] 5,000
Dimensions: 15.5" H x 7.87" W x 12.6" D
Sound Hub Features:
Setting up a Hi-Fi system couldn't be easier. You literally only have to connect the power chord to the CALLISTO speakers and the Sound Hub followed by pushing the CONNECT button. Voilà and you are ready to stream from your phone or music server.
Touch Sensitive Volume
The touch sensitive panel atop the CALLISTO C speaker cabinet lets you control the volume at the touch of your finger tip. The included Bluetooth remote & the Sound Hub's volume knob gets the job done just as easily. Regardless of your approach, the actual volume change is done at the very end of the signal chain.
The Sound Hub supports a list of different sources: Bluetooth (AAC & Apt-X HD), Analogue (RCA & Mini Jack), Coaxial RCA, 2 x Optical (Audio & TV), USB powered output and 2 x modular expansion ports (e.g. BluOS).
Benefit from Bluesound’s incredible BluOS hi-res multi-room platform by adding the optional BluOS module. BluOS is devised by audiophiles for audiophiles to deliver the best digital sound quality imaginable throughout your house. Access almost any streaming service via the free BluOS app.
Dimensions: 11.81" W x 3" H x 8.5" D
Warranty: 1 year parts and labour