Dali Oberon 1 Bookshelf Speakers & Kanto Stands Package - Pair
This package contains a pair of the famous Dali oberon 1 bookshelf speakers paired with a pair of Kanto SP26 26" tall speaker stands.
The Dali Oberon 1 bookshelf speakers deliver a warm full sound from a very compact design & affordability.
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz] 51 - 26,000
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB] 86
- Nominal Impedance [ohms] 6
- Maximum SPL [dB] 106
- Recommended Amplifier Power [W] 25 - 100
- Crossover Frequency [Hz] 2,800
- Crossover Principle 2-way
- High frequency driver, Quantity 1 x 29 mm
- High frequency driver, Diaphragm type Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver, Quantity 1 X 5.25"
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz] 50
- Connection Input Single Wire
Dimensions: 10.78" H 6.4" W x 9.2" D
Warranty: 5 years parts and labour
The SP26PL are low-profile speaker stands that has a rotating top plate so that every sound reaches your ears. Stands are made from heavy-duty steel to reduce vibration and has a hollow core to hide cables and speaker wire. Two top plate sizes are provided for stability - each with a mounting hole and 1/4” – 20 screw to secure your YU4, YU6 or other compatible speakers in place.
- Rotating top plate ensures speakers are perfectly angled
- Foam padding and a heavy steel base reduce vibration and improve overall sound quality
- Hollow interior and bottom channels help to conceal cables and speaker wire
- Includes spiked and domed feet for carpet and hardwood flooring
- Sold as a pair
- Interchangeable top plates: 4.3” W x 7.1” L (11 cm x 18 cm) and 7” W x 7” L (17.8 cm x 17.8 cm)
- Stands: 8.9" (22.5 cm) W x 26" (66 cm) H x 10.6" (26.8 cm) D