Dayton Audio DSS6 Speaker Spikes Set of 4
Rigidly coupling a loudspeaker enclosure to a floor by means of a "spiking" system dramatically improves clarity, stereo imaging, and bass response. This is especially apparent with subwoofer systems. These attractive spikes are precision machined from solid brass and then plated with a durable finish. Barbed insert nuts and 6 mm threaded studs are included for mounting in cabinets with walls up to 1" thick. Set includes four cone spikes, four floor discs, four barbed insert nuts, and four threaded studs.
Features & Specifications:
- Dramatically improves clarity, stereo imaging, and bass response
- Great results when used with subwoofer systems
- Solid brass construction with attractive plated finish
- Two-piece tip design for level adjustment
- Barbed inserts can be mounted from inside or outside the cabinet
Warranty: 5 years replacement
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.