Dayton Audio Multi-Zone 12 Channel Amplifier MA1260
Planning a multi room audio system in your home? Check-out the Dayton Audio MA1260 6 zone power amplifier. This is a great affordable option that will not let you down.
The Dayton Audio MA1260 is a freestanding, twelve channel amplifier designed for custom multi-room sound distribution. Its intelligently engineered and versatile design integrates easily into high-end whole house audio systems. Efficient Class D design delivers superior audiophile sound quality and performance. The MA1260 can be stacked with other audio components and includes removable ears for mounting in standard audio racks (2RU).
Features & specifications:
- Rated power output per channel: 65 watts RMS into 8 ohms, 89 watts RMS into 4 ohms
- Bridged output: 130 watts into 8 ohms (8 ohm minimum)
- Two common or BUS inputs feed audio signals from standard line-level audio sources to any or all channels
- Each of the twelve channels has its own dedicated input and independent level adjustment
- Circuit topology: Class D
- Signal to noise ratio: 100 dB A-weighted
- Efficiency: 93%
- Frequency response: 7.5 Hz to 48 kHz
- Power requirements: 115/230 VAC, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Stand-by power rating: 115V 0.46W.
- 4” H x 16.7” W x 14.25" D