Elac In-Ceiling Speaker IC-DT61-W
Price is for 1 speaker
Home theater and surround-sound systems gain heightened realism from these in-ceiling speakers, designed to preserve critical imaging and soundstage detail that gets lost with ordinary designs. The 2-way IC-DT61-W incorporates drivers angled at 30 degrees, allowing optimum front, side and rear-channel placement and performance that turns any room into a fully capable movie and music environment.
Features and specifications:
- Tweeter: 1 x 1-inch soft dome
- Woofer: 1 x 6.5-inch aramid-fiber cone
- Crossover frequency: 3,000 Hz
- Frequency range: 45 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB at 2.83 v/1m
- Recommended amplifier power: 30 to 120 wpc
- Nominal/peak power handling: 50/120 wpc
- Nominal impedance: 6 Ω
- Driver Angle: 30 degrees
- Overall Diameter:(including grille) 10.4"
- Cut Out Diameter 9.52"
- Mounting Depth 6.81"
We Also Recommend
Paradigm Powered 2.1 Speaker System Millenia CT 2 - Floor Model
Cambridge Audio Bookshelf Speakers SX-50 - Open Box