EPV Prime Vision ISF Fixed Projection Screen 16:9
The Prime Vision ISF Series by EPV Screens is a new series that brings reference quality to your media room.
The screen’s design features ISF certified projection material on a 2.4” aluminum, hand-wrapped velveteen frame. The ChromaWhite ISF front projection screen material is ISF Certified to provide top-tier performance. It gives accurate color rendition that exceeds the requirements of videophile purists as well as the industry’s most discriminating integrators. The ChromaWhite ISF material has a 1.25 Gain reflectivity level in addition to a very wide viewing angle. It is crafted specifically for environments that have controlled lighting such as dedicated home theaters and media rooms.
Features and specifications:
- ChromaWhite ISF tensioned matte white material with 1.25 Gain
- Wide 180° Viewing angle with diffusion uniformity reflects a bright image across the entire surface for superior off-axis performance
- Black-backing eliminates light penetration for added brightness
- 4K/8K Ultra HD, HDR Ready
- Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation (ISF) for accurate color points, dynamic range, and color temperature
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fixed-frame tensioned projection screen
- Lightweight Aluminum split-frame design for cost effective transport and easy room access
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- Sliding wall mount brackets are horizontally adjustable
- Hand-wrapped velveteen on (2.4-inch thick) aluminum framework