ifi hip-dac2 portable headphone amplifier
This is the new and improved version of an excellent portable DAC and headphone amp.
Improvements are: The new 16-core XMOS chip, which processes data over USB, delivers double the clock speed and four times the memory. This improves overall performance and adds full MQA decoding to the hip-dac2‘s skill set. There also a upgraded crystal clock which contributes to purer, crisper sound.
This is the perfect solution for the audiophile on the go. The ifi miniature DAC/headphone amplifier replaces the inferior DAC and amp in your smart device, PC or Mac. Simply connect the hip-dac via USB, insert headphones and away you go.
Relax with your favourite music streamer, Spotify, Apple Music or Tidal as the hip-dac delivers a sound brimming with bold dynamism and fluid refinement.
- DSD256/128/64, Octa/Quad/Double/Single-Speed DSD
- MQA 384/352.8kHz
- Digital Inputs USB 3.0 type ’A’
- High-Speed Asynchronous USB 2.0, (32bit/384kHz)
- Headphone Outputs Balanced 4.4mm
- S-Bal (SE) 3.5mm
- Power Output (@1% THD) BAL: 400mW@32 Ohm ; S-BAL(SE): 280mW@32 Ohm
- BAL: 6.3V@600 Ohm ; S-BAL (SE): 3.2V@600 Ohm
- Battery Lithium-polymer 2200mAh
- Power System Charging via USB-C, BC V1.2 compliant up to 1000mA charging current