ifi Zen One Signature DAC
The iFi Zen One Signature is the DAC that can do multiple input options. It takes the DAC stage from the ZEN DAC V2, adds S/PDIF inputs (optical and coaxial) alongside the USB port, stirs in Bluetooth technology from the ZEN Blue V2 and seasons the pot with Signature-grade circuit enhancements to create a delicious audio brew.
The ZEN One Signature is the first ZEN DAC to support all hi-res: DSD256, PCM384, MQA384kHz, Bluetooth 96KHz.
- 96kHz Hi-Res Bluetooth: LDAC, HWA/LHDC, aptX Adaptive/HD/LL, AAC
- USB audio using 16 Core 2000MIPS XMOS low latency microcontroller (MQA decoder)
- Fully balanced 4.4mm output
Purity of design, no headphone amp, no volume control. The ultimate DAC for all your home audio sources.
- The next-generation HD Bluetooth technology in the ZEN One Signature ensures the best sound from every source.
- Extensive high-definition codec support – aptX HD, aptX Adaptive, LDAC and HWA/LHDC.
- High-gain antenna delivers extended Bluetooth range.
The ZEN One Signature offers the following to transform home music enjoyment:
- True Native hi-res DAC – supports 32-bit/384kHz PCM and fully native DSD
- Powerful 16-core XMOS processor – performs full MQA decoding (to 384kHz)
- Upgraded GMT femto-precision clock and customised digital filter eradicate jitter and other forms of digital distortion
- Optical and coaxial S/PDIF digital outputs support 32-bit/192kHz PCM and MQA
Balanced circuitry is what the ZEN series is famed for. The ZEN One Signature continues the tradition:
- Balanced circuit design with Signature-grade circuit components delivers ultra-low distortion and exceptional sonic purity
- 4mm Balanced and RCA single-ended analogue outputs – connect to an integrated amp, preamp, headphone amp or active speakers
The Signature series always includes extra special additions:
- Low-jitter femto clock crystal provides >20dB performance
- 16 Core 2000MIPS XMOS low-latency microcontroller – 4x more processing power
- C0G capacitors – high-linearity, excellent temperature/frequency characteristics
- MELF resistors – high-precision and low-noise
- Taiyo Yuden and Murata inductors – low-impedance power supply rails
- High-gain antenna for extended range