JVC LX-NZ3B 4K Projector, Screen & Mount Package
Check out this great package we have put together to help you build a great home theatre room.
This bundle includes:
- 1 x JVC LX-NZ3B 4K HDR Laser Projector
- 1 x Elite Prime Vision 110" ISF Fixed Projection Screen
- 1 x Peerless PRG-UNV Ceiling Projector Mount
The LX-NZ3B projector from JVC has a light source produced by a "laser". This laser projector is capable of producing a stunning 3000 lumens and has a life span of 20,000 viewing hours. Not to mention it has a native 4K resolution and HDR. JVC's original Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts to deliver the optimum HDR image all the time.
- 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) and HDR (HDR10/HLG) compatible.
- With JVC's original "Auto Tone Mapping" function, you can enjoy various HDR10 content with the best image quality without any difficult adjustments.
- Compact design for installation convenience: 41 cm by 34 cm, and less than 15 cm high (Approx. 16" by 13-1/2", and 5-3/4" in height)
- Compatible with HDMI standards (4K/60P 4:4:4) and HDCP 2.2
- 4K input specs: Supports 4K/60p, 4:4:4/36bit, 4K/60p 4:2:2/36bit, and 4K/24p 4:4:4/36bit signals - for more vivid colors and subtle gradations
- Connectors: PC in, HDMI 1 with HDCP2.2 support, HDMI 2, USB Mini B, Trigger (12 V), USB Mini A (1.5 A power supply), and RS-232
- "BLU-Escent" Laser Light Source
- 3,000 lm brightness and 20,000-hour long life
- HDR (high dynamic range) for more realistic, dynamic images
- "Auto Tone Mapping" for pristine HDR10 picture quality
- 0.47-inch DMD for bright high-definition 4k images
- Dynamic contrast ratio: Infinity:1
- Wide lens shift function: +/-60% vertical, +/-23% horizontal
- 1.6x high-resolution lens
- HDCP2.2 compatibility with HDMI 1 terminal to support video-streaming services and copyright-protected content including UHD BD discs
Dimensions: 15.87" W x 5.75" H x 13.5" D
Weight 13.86 lbs
The Prime Vision ISF Series by EPV Screens is a new series that brings reference quality to your media room.
The screen’s design features ISF certified projection material on a 2.4” aluminum, hand-wrapped velveteen frame. The ChromaWhite ISF front projection screen material is ISF Certified to provide top-tier performance. It gives accurate color rendition that exceeds the requirements of videophile purists as well as the industry’s most discriminating integrators. The ChromaWhite ISF material has a 1.25 Gain reflectivity level in addition to a very wide viewing angle. It is crafted specifically for environments that have controlled lighting such as dedicated home theaters and media rooms.
Features and specifications:
- ChromaWhite ISF tensioned matte white material with 1.25 Gain
- Wide 180° Viewing angle with diffusion uniformity reflects a bright image across the entire surface for superior off-axis performance
- Black-backing eliminates light penetration for added brightness
- 4K/8K Ultra HD, HDR Ready
- Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation (ISF) for accurate color points, dynamic range, and color temperature
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fixed-frame tensioned projection screen
- Lightweight Aluminum split-frame design for cost effective transport and easy room access
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- Sliding wall mount brackets are horizontally adjustable
- Hand-wrapped velveteen on (2.4-inch thick) aluminum framework