JVC XP-EXT1 EXOFIELD Wireless Heaphone Home Theatre system
The JVC EXOFIELD is a complete Atmos home theatre system inside a set of wireless headphones.
The XP-EXT1 features JVC’s proprietary EXOFIELD out-of-head localization sound field processing technology that reproduces multi-channel audio up to 7.1.4 channels.
It replicates a realistic, immersive sound experience with multi-channel audio using headphones that gives the sensation that the sound is coming from virtual speakers, achieved through three-dimensional sound field reproduction that is optimally customized according to personal characteristics.
In addition to reproducing surround sound formats such as Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X®, the XP-EXT1 system supports up-mixing of two-channel and 5.1-channel material to 7.1.4 channels, allowing you to enjoy omnidirectional, spacious sound.
- Realistic Multi-channel Sound Field (7.1.4ch)
- Supports Up-mixing of 2ch and 5.1ch Material to 7.1.4ch
- The newly developed dedicated smartphone app allows users to easily measure their personal characteristics
- A powerful and wide-range, large-diameter 40mm high magnetic force neodymium driver unit
- Large soft ear pads for comfortable listening experience for many hours
- Four sound modes (CINEMA/MUSIC/GAME/CUSTOM)
- 10 hour battery life