Kanto Powered Bookshelf Speakers YU2
The YU2 desktop mini-monitor will make you believe that big sound can come in a small package. With its built-in soundcard, it can stream high-quality audio directly from your computer’s USB port, or connect directly to any 3.5mm AUX jack for maximum input flexibility. 3” composite drivers ensure a distortion-free bass and midrange, while the 3/4” silk dome tweeters effortlessly produce scintillating highs. A specially tuned bass-port on the rear extends the low end while keeping airflow away from your active workspace. If deep bass is your thing, simply connect a subwoofer to the SUB OUT port and revel in pure low-end bliss. 12 different colors in matte or gloss finish let you personalize your space.
Features & specifications:
- Tweeters: 3/4 inch Silk Dome
- Woofers: 3 inch composite
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity 2.83V (/1W/1m): 84 dB
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover System: 2-way
- Power Output: 25 Watts RMS per channel
- Inputs: 1 x 3.5mm stereo | mini-jack AUX | 1 x USB Audio DAC
- Outputs: 1 x Subwoofer
- External Dimensionns: 5.9” H x 3.9” W x 5.3″ D (each speaker)
- Weight: 3.1 lbs (each speaker)
We Also Recommend
Cambridge Audio G5 Gold Bluetooth Portable Speaker
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.