Kanto SE4 Desk Top Speaker Stands - pair
The Kanto SE4 desktop speaker stands fit perfectly with the Kanto YU4 speakers as well as many other similar sized bookshelf speakers.
Standing at a height of 5.6”, the SE4 boosts your speakers up and off the surface of your desk so that they’re better aligned with your ears to give you a flawless on-axis response. Its cantilevered and angled platform is designed to absorb resonance and deliver a pure sound without any reflections from nearby surfaces. 2.0mm of silicone padding provide a strong grip that helps keep your speakers and stand in-place. For maximum protection, the SE4 comes with a set of mounting screws that you can use to secure compatible speakers to the stand to prevent falls and accidents. The SE4 is available in both black and white and can hold up to 9 lbs.
- Elevated design for midsize desktop or bookshelf speakers
- Perfect for Kanto YU4’s, YU, YU Passive 4” or similarly sized speakers
- Built out of solid steel with a painted finish
- Silicone pads to reduce vibration and provide grip
- Mounting hole and 1/4”-20 screw allow for securing compatible speakers in place
- Supports speakers weighing up to 9 lb (4.1 kg)
- Speaker resting surface measures 3.9” wide by 6.3” deep
Dimensions: 8.3” x 5.5” x 5.6”