Kanto SE6 Desk Top Speaker Stands - pair
The Kanto SE6 desktop speaker stands make a great addition to your desktop or low AV cabinet where perfectly positioning your bookshelf speakers is needed.
The SE6 boosts your speakers up and off the surface of your desk so that they’re better aligned with your ears to give you a flawless on-axis response. Its cantilevered and angled platform is designed to absorb resonance and deliver a pure sound without any reflections from nearby surfaces. 2.5mm of silicone padding provide a strong grip that helps keep your speakers and stand in-place. For maximum protection, the SE6 comes with a set of mounting screws that you can use to secure compatible speakers to the stand to prevent falls and accidents. The SE6 is available in both black and white and can hold up to 22 lbs.
Elevated design for Large desktop or bookshelf
- Perfect for Kanto YU6’s, TUK, YU Passive 5.25” or similarly sized speakers
- Built out of solid steel with a painted finish
- Silicone pads to reduce vibration and provide grip
- Mounting hole and 1/4”-20 screw allow for securing compatible speakers in place
- Supports speakers weighing up to 22 lb (10 kg)
- Speaker resting surface measures 5.3” wide by 7.4” deep
Dimensions: 8.8” x 6.9” x 6.9”