Kanto SX26 Speaker Stands - Pair
Make your speakers feel right at home with these excellent built speakers stands made by our good friends at Kanto.
The SX series of premium floor-standing speaker stands with a bespoke isolation system, decouples the speaker stands from the floor for class-leading audio performance. The leveling system accessible from the top of the base plate, combined with the included bullseye level lets you adjust level with ease. The heavyduty base plates provide the perfect platform with a dedicated channel for cable management and a separate, spacious column to fill provided bags with the substrate of your choice. Hard floor discs with silicone pads protect wooden floors and optional top plate adhesive foam pads improve dampening.
- Designed to decouple the speaker stands from the floor to prevent unwanted vibrations from transferring into the room
- Includes optional foam padding for top plates
- Dedicated channel to conceal cables and speaker wire
- Includes bags to fill with a material of your choice to further reduce vibrations and ensure stability
- Features spiked feet with removable silicone pads for carpet or hardwood floors
- Adjustable feet and included bubble level ensure your stands are perfectly level
- Supports up to 40 lb (18.1 kg) per stand including fill
- Small top plate measures 5.25” x 6.5” (13.3 cm x 16.5 cm)
- Large top plate measures 6.5” x 9.25” (16.5 cm x 23.5 cm)