KLH Kendall Tower Speakers - Pair
These speaker are beautifully finished in real wood veneers and feature woven Kevlar drivers with powder-coated die-cast aluminum baskets, braided tinsel leads, custom-designed crossovers, an anodized aluminum tweeter with linear response faceplate.
- 3-Way bass reflex system with 2 x 6.5” Woven Kevlar® bass drivers, 1 x 5.25” Woven Kevlar mid/bass driver, and a high performance 1” Anodized Aluminum tweeter with a linear response faceplate.
- Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel leads on all drivers.
- REAL WOOD VENEERS – Black Oak, American Walnut. ¾” MDF construction featuring custom-designed internal low resonance driver chambers and bracing optimized through finite element analysis. Powder coated die-cast aluminum driver baskets, featuring oversized magnets for superior control and output.
- Brushed aluminum tweeter faceplate and driver fascia.
- Dual 5-Way Binding Posts
- Custom multi-element crossovers with high-grade components to ensure smooth and natural transition between drivers.
- Black Satin MDF base for additional stability as needed.
- Chrome plated steel spikes OR rubber feet for proper decoupling.
- Magnetic Grilles featuring a custom honeycomb design with NO visible fasteners for durability and a flawless appearance.
- Sensitivity: 96dB
- Frequency response: 25Hz-23kHz +/- 3dB
- Power handling: 250 watts
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Crossover points: 800Hz and 2.5kHz.
Dimensions: 40” H x 7.75” W x 14.75” D
Weight: 50 lbs ea
Warranty: 10 years parts and labour