KLH Model 5 Floor standing Speakers - Pair
Due to overwhelming demand these speakers are currently sold out - more arriving in October.
Pre-orders are available please email us for more information firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is the KLH Model 5, an updated version of their classic speaker with real wood veneers, cast aluminum baskets and acoustic suspension design principles made famous by founder Henry Kloss.
The legendary KLH Model Five was first introduced in 1968 and served as the heart and soul of KLH’s success throughout the late 1960’s and 1970’s. At its core was the acoustic suspension design that dominated the loudspeaker industry for decades and made the Model Five one of the best-selling loudspeakers of its era. In 2021, KLH re-introduced the Model Five; building on the original acoustic suspension design and using the most advanced loudspeaker technology available today.
- Iconic Mid-Century Modern Styling
- Acoustic Suspension Design – The most accurate and linear enclosure design available today
- Three-Position Acoustic Balance Control to tailor the loudspeaker’s output for the most difficult acoustic environments
- Dedicated midrange driver to reproduce the critical mid-frequency band
- Non-Resonant Die-Cast Aluminum Midrange & Woofer Frames
- Die-Cast Aluminum Tweeter Faceplate
- KLH cabinetry featuring a structurally reinforced ¾” MDF enclosure
- Thirteen component network using high-quality iron-core inductors & Mylar capacitors
- Each speaker includes its own 5° slant riser base made of powder coated 14-gauge steel
- Low-profile magnet attached grille
- Frequency Response: 42Hz – 20,000Hz +/- 3dB
- Low Frequency Extension: -10dB @ 32Hz
- In-Room Sensitivity: 90.5dB @2.83V / 1M
- Free-field Sensitivity: 87.5dB @ 2.83V / 1M
- Power Handling: 200 Watts / 800 Watts Peak
- Recommended Amplification: 20 Watts to 200 Watts
- In-Room Maximum SPL: 112.3dB
- Impedance: 6 Ohms (3.5 ohm minimum @140 Hz)
- Horizontal Dispersion: 140° Degrees
- Including Riser Bar: 34.25" H x 13.75" W x 13.0" D
- Not Including Riser Bar: 26.0" H x 13.75" W x 11" D
Warranty: 10 years parts and labour